What are “Hands-Free” Shoes?
Hands-Free shoes allow the wearer to easily get in and out of them, without the need to bend over or use their hands.
Who Needs Hands-Free Shoes?
People with physical and/or cognitive challenges can benefit from Hands-Free shoes. Some of these challenges may include:
* Chronic back pain * Arthritis * Parkinson’s
* Obesity * Cerebral Palsy * Vertigo
* Multiple Sclerosis * Hand & arm amputees * Post-stroke
* Autism * Scoliosis brace wearers * AMC
* Hip replacement * immobility due to accident or surgery
* People who wear foot-drop braces or ankle-foot orthoses (AFO’s) can also have a much easier time getting their Quikiks
on because the extra-wide opening allows them to slip their feet in even with the brace on
The mission of Hands-Free LLC, maker of Quikiks Hands-Free Shoes with Step-in-Go Technology, is to increase the independence and better the quality-of-life of those individuals that struggle with the task of putting their own shoes on. We will use high quality materials and maintain exacting standards to insure that we are providing a superior product. We will strive to improve the lives of all those our business touches–from vendors to employees, customers and the community at-large.